Augason Farms One Year Emergency Food Storage All-in-One Pail Kit for 3 people is your survival solution. The kit comes in 36 waterproof pails and contains enough food in each pail to provide 1,822 calories per day for 1 person for a month. Each pail also includes a safe, stable fuel source and a self-filtering water bottle that can clean up to 100 gallons of water.
The 36 individual pails together give you a 12-month (1 year) solution for food, fire and water for 3 people. Or share them with friends and family for 36 individual 1-month emergency kits.
- One year food supply for one person
- 36 – 7 gallon size pails
- 20 Year shelf life
- 3,684 total servings
- 655,920 total calories; 1,822 average calories per day
- Each pail includes a fire starting disk and a water bottle with filter
This Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Kit comes in 36 All-in-One Pails. No need to open all of the pails, just open one at a time as needed.
Augason Farms 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail:
- Pail contains 307 servings providing and average of 1,822 calories per day
- Each delicious meal takes just a few minutes to prepare – just add water
- No high fructose corn syrup, trans fats or MSG
- Up to 20-year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening*
- Easy to use self-filtering water bottle – filters up to 100 gallons
- 1 FireOn disk in each pail, large enough to break apart for multiple uses
- 30-day and extended 45-day meal planner included
- Packed in Mylar bags with oxygen absorbers
- Size of pail is 13 inches in diameter and 21 inches high, 7 gallon size
- Pail weight is approximately 35 lb.
10 Great Food Varieties Included in Each Bucket (36 Buckets):
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice: 5 Pouches (8 servings per pouch / 40 total / Bucket)
- Creamy Chicken Rice: 6 Pouches (8 servings per pouch / 48 total / Bucket)
- Creamy Potato Soup: 6 Pouches (8 servings per pouch / 48 total / Bucket)
- Elbow Macaroni: 2 Pouches (7.5 servings per pouch / 15 total / Bucket)
- Cheese Powder: 1 Pouch (15 servings per pouch / 15 total / Bucket)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup: 4 Pouches (8 servings per pouch / 32 total / Bucket)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal: 6 Pouches (10 servings per pouch / 60 total / Bucket)
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative: 2 Pouches (20 servings per pouch / 40 total / Bucket)
- Instant Potatoes: 1 Pouch (8 servings per pouch / 8 total / Bucket)
- Banana Chips: 2 Pouches (8 servings per pouch / 16 total / Bucket)
Self-filtering water bottle with microbiological filter:
Clean, fresh water wherever you go with this all-in-one solution 24-ounce plastic water bottle with pull-top cap fits in a back pocket, backpack or in your bike bottle holder. Just fill from any water source (except salt water) and the included filter provides clean water as you drink, removing sediment, contaminants& and other pathogens. The Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System is good for up to 100 gallons of filtered water. More than enough for preparation of food in the pail and drinking water for a month for one person.
Water needed for this kit:
- 18 gallons to re-hydrate the food
- 1 gallon of drinking water per day per person (30 gal.)
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter:
Fireon is easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. You can also add to any other fuel source you may have to start your fire.
- Total Servings: 307 x 36
- Calories per Day: 1,822
- Pail Size: 7-gallon pail with handle
- Shelf Life, Unopened: Up to 20 years*
*Best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.