7 Apocalypse Survival Tools:
- Gator Machete
- Camp Axe II
- Gator Machete Pro
- LMF II Infantry
- DMF Folder
Zombie Apocalypse Kit Features:
- Includes DMF Folder Tanto Serrated Knife (GE31-000583), Gator Machete Pro (GE31-000705), Camp Axe II (GE31-000914), Gator Machete (GE31-000758), Parang (GE31-002289), LMF II Infantry (GE22-41629), & Epic (GE31-000368)
- Durable Canvas Sheath
- Handle for easy transportation
- Stud buttons to keep the case rolled up
- Reinforced stitching
- Made in USA
- Tactile rubber grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Riveted, nylon sheath included
Rise up from the swamps with the Gator! This is Gerber’s take on the classic anti-walker machete. It’s a two pronged attack with both a fine edge and serrated edge. Forged of high-carbon stainless steel, the flesh of the undead and their viral residue never stick to the Gator’s blade. Made to protect you and your loved ones in the harshest of post-outbreak environments, it’s a dual-purpose machete made to withstand the worst that the uprising has to offer.
Gator Machete Pro:
- Superior Steel – For enhanced strength, corrosion resistance and ease of sharpening
- Gator Grip Handle – Enhances comfort and resists slipping
- Lanyard – Acts as restraint to prevent hand slipping
- Military-Grade Nylon Sheath – Mold and mildew resistant
- Sharpening Stone – Included with sheath
Find yourself backed into a corner with the undead on the move? Grab your Gator Pro. It has an aggressive, multi-purpose blade that can be used as an axe, a machete, or knife to filet your way through any walker offensive. In battle, the extra-grippy rubberized handle keeps the blade securely in hand. If the undead come calling, let the Gator Pro answer the door.
*Also a great machete for clearing brush, blazing trails and chopping branches.
- Angled Blade – Ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade – Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and ease to sharpen
- Full Tang Construction – Boosts durability
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lanyard Cord – Acts as guard, enhancing grip security
- Nylon Sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Includes Land to air rescue instructions and SOS
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
We can’t know for sure, but it’s very likely that primitive jungle tribesmen knew a thing or two about attacks from the undead. Modeled after a traditional jungle machete, the Parang is a modern-day warrior’s dream weapon battling the uprising. Light, razor sharp and perfectly balanced, the Parang makes quick work of the rotting flesh of walkers and never, ever loses its edge. This is the machete design that has been slaying the undead for centuries.
- Manual Opening (No springs)
- Wedge Lock – Ambidextrous blade release
- Reversible Pocket Clip (optional carry)
- Pommel – Striking for defense or egress
- G-10 Handle – Sure grip with bare hands or gloves
- Modified Clip Point or Tanto Blade
- Partially Serrated Tactical Blade
Never step outside of your stronghold without this knife. Made to be a post-apocalyptic everyday carrier, the DMF Folder is 24-hour peace of mind. The DMF boasts a locking tanto blade for quick insertion and deep penetration into the decomposing flesh of the undead. It’s complete outbreak protection in a rugged, compact package.
LMF II Infantry:
- Lashing holes for use as spear
- Rugged, versatile survival tool
- 2 Leg Straps
- MOLLE Compatible
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Former military man Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10″ survival knife. And we field tested it with the troops.
This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. It can even be lashed to a pole to create a spear.
Camp Axe II :
- Forged steel head
- Excellent edge retention
- Glass-filled Nylon handle
Hand-to-hand combat with the Walking Dead? We don’t recommend it. If you do, however, find yourself going toe-to-toe with a decomposing creep we suggest the Camp II. It’s our single-hand axe made for close quarter confrontations with a walker. It has an elongated handle which means more forceful bone crushing with every swing. Complete with a molded plastic sheath, this is Gerber’s essential hand axe for survival in a post-outbreak society.
- Bottle opener integrated into handle
- Reversible pocket clip for right or left carry
- Knife locks into sheath for secure tip up or tip down carry
For an ambidextrous slayer of the undead, the Gerber Epic should be your first choice. The low profile and sleek design makes the Epic a perfect minimal knife for the walker hunter that moves quickly and quietly in hostile territory. It comes housed in a ballistic sheath that is impervious to infection and the Titanium nitrade-coated blade repels the toxic residue of the undead.