Lindon Farms 300 Serving Freeze Dried Tropical Fruit Buckets are known for their quality, freshness, and natural simplicity. Don’t let the idea of food storage overwhelm you, Lindon Farms makes it easy to understand and easy to use! Let Lindon Farms put your mind and home at ease.
This 300 Serving Freeze Dried Fruit variety bucket contains the following:
- Whole Cherries– 48 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 4.8 oz) (USA)
- Whole Red Seedless Grapes– 52 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 5.28 oz) (Chile)
- Whole Blackberries- 44 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 4.48 oz) (USA, Chile, and Serbia)
- Diced Mangoes- 56 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 5.6 oz) (Mexico and Peru)
- Sliced Bananas- 20 servings (1 pouches-each pouch is 4.8 oz) (Thailand)
- Diced Pineapples- 52 servings (2 pouches-each pouch is 5.12 oz) (Costa Rica, China, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and the USA)
Each Mylar foil pouch is sealed with an oxygen absorber inside to increase shelf life and retain freshness.
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.