The PahaQue Promontory Tent offers campers lots of room, with a generous peak height of 7 feet and a roomy 12′ x 10′ floor space. That’s 120 total square feet of room, or two spacious 6′ X 10′ rooms. Doors on either end offer individual access to each room, and the large side door makes entry to either room a breeze! There’s even a built-in awning that offers flexibility to meet any weather conditions. Two large windows also offer excellent campsite visibility and ventilation.
- Removable room divider with built-in zippered door.
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft included.
- Two removable gear hammocks suspended under each window
- Large zipper door can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
- Rainfly also has a large (65″ high; 65″ long; 115″ wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection.
- Reflective and adjustable guy lines, full set of ground stakes
- Floor Size: 144″ x 120″
- Minimum: 60″ at sidewalls
- Maximum: 84″ at peak
- Main Side Door: 55″ high; 98″ Wide at top; tapers to 72″ at bottom
- End Doors: 55″ high; 84″ wide at top; taper to 24″ at bottom
- Side window dimensions: 36″ X 36″
- “Bathtub Floor”: Extends 3″ up sidewall
- Awning: 60″ high; 60″ long; 112″ wide
- 3 Season
- Poles: High performance 100% aluminum 6000 Series Alloy, diameter 22mm (7/8″), shock corded
- Sidewalls and Rainfly: 185T Polyester Taffeta, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Mesh roof windows and doors: 75D Polyester No-See-Um mesh
- Floor: 200D Polyester Oxford, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Zippers: YKK Brand nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant nickel sliders