The lightweight Quickstove Cube Stove folds to less than three inches thick and weighs less than one pound. This is an ideal stove for emergency cooking, backpacking, and camping. The stove works great with QuickStove’s Emergency Fuel Disks, or you can use dry wood in the Cube Stove and save the fuel disks for a rainy day.
Make sure you’re prepared. How will you cook, purify water and produce heat in the event of an emergency or natural disaster? With this bundle, you get the Cube Stove plus 30 Emergency Fuel Disks!
You might not worry about the end of the world, but you’re still ready for anything, including an unexpected blizzard in early October. Boost your emergency preparedness with a backup supply of fire starters and emergency fuel.
The fuel supply includes 30 Emergency Fuel Disks. These are great fire starters if you have other fuel available (such as wood), or they can be used to cook two to three meals each. They are made of compressed cedar and refined wax that lights quickly, burns for about 30 minutes, and is easy to relight. They’re also waterproof and will still light in wind, rain, or snow.
- 7 unique cooking positions
- Boils water in minutes
- Made of durable aluminized steel
- Weighs less than 1 pound
- Can be used again and again
7 COOKING POSITIONS
For a larger pot (stove upright)
1. Wood – Remove plate
2. Fuel Disk or Sterno – Place plate on bottom inside stove
3. Gel or Tablet – Place plate on rivets inside top of stove
For a smaller pot or cup (stove upside down)
4. Wood or Sterno – Place stove over top of fire
5. Fuel Disk – Set fuel disk on top of plate under the stove
6. Gel or Tablet – Place fuel in plate dish under the stove
For grilling (stove closed)
7. Charcoal – Remove plate